GUITAR & BASS
Whoa…wait a minute. These guitar lessons include stage presence and engagement of the audience? But what if I’m just a beginner. Doesn’t matter! You still have to learn how to engage an audience! And yes, our pro guitar teachers do teach fingering, chords, and all the regular stuff that you can get anywhere. But we require ALL of our students to learn body and stage movement from the first lesson. Then we move our newly found musicians into songwriting on the guitar!
And if you think you are all pro and need one of our Level 5 guitar teachers, look out because we have those guys that shred shred shred!!!! They can get your fingering skills up to par so that your riffs are sharper than your mother in laws tongue.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO START LESSONS EARLY?
SEG’S TOP 5 REASONS TO START EARLY!
5. When you start young you can learn to songwrite on a guitar young!!!
4. The earlier you learn, the body molds naturally around instrument on stage!
3. Rhythm is the challenge! Learn early to perform all tempos & strum patterns.
2. The 10,000 hours needed to become the best takes TIME!!!
1. AND THE # 1 REASON IS BECAUSE YOU LEARN FINGERING CORRECTLY FROM THE BEGINNING!